a guide for the home seller
| || |
Whether you are a first-time home seller or have sold property in the Las Cruces Region before, we encourage you to use this list of five key steps in selling your home and using the helpful resources of Coldwell Banker de Wetter Hovious.
1. Get Prepared! There are some small and quick improvements that can help you get the most for your house and sell it quickly. Our qualified professionals will help you focus your effort on those items that will make a real difference to your buyer. To receive a complimentary consultation and learn about how we can help, click here.
2. Determine Your Property's Value Before You List Setting the right price is crucial to getting the most for your home and selling it quickly. Consider having a professional with experience in your neighborhood prepare a Competitive Market Analysis (CMA) which will give you the information you need to set the right price. We offer a CMA free of charge and without obligation that you can request online by clicking here.
3. Choose a Professional The right agent can give you keen insight on the selling process and can give you the edge you need to sell your home. The agent's knowledge of area home values and expertise in pricing and negotiating are important tools in getting the right price for your house. If you have worked with us in the past, please click here to find your representative. If you are new to Las Cruces or to Coldwell Banker, we can help you in finding an agent that meets your needs. To get started, click here.
4. Marketing Getting the best price is about bringing you the right buyers for your house. This is a combination of a good marketing plan which includes media placement, as well as taking advantage of our ability to connect you with potential local and national buyers. These are resources no other firm can match. If you're interested in listing your home with us, click here.
5. Let Us Help with Relocating! If you're moving somewhere else in or out of the area, let our relocation team make the transition easier. The Relocation Department provides immediate action and unparalleled service. Our specially trained sales associates provide assistance during the entire moving process, coordinating the move in or out of Las Cruces, to or from any other city. To learn more about how we can help, click here.
| || |